Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Online Class



Today we had an online, virtual class in place of regular class since fieldwork was postponed because of snow. At first I was hesitant about what the virtual class was going to consist of. After I logged on, however, I thought the concept of a virtual class was very useful. The professor was able to put up a PowerPoint and point at certain areas on the screen as she spoke. The rest of the class was able to then "raise their hand" if they wanted to say something and either type it or turn their microphone on and speak up. I overall thought the online class was very successful and very helpful. Although I experienced a few technical difficulties, it was still worthwhile. I learned more in depth about what makes a good goal and an objective as well as how to better plan an inquiry lesson for the students. I think this virtual class was a great tool to use in place of class today and I hope we can use it again. 

1 comment:

  1. I also agree that the online class seemed intimidating, but has a great use!

    ReplyDelete