Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Timeline of Space Using TikiToki



Today my colleagues and I created a timeline of different discoveries regarding space. We completed this timeline after creating a word cloud using Tagul. We chose to use TikiToki as our website of choice in order to create this timeline. We included facts about Copernicus, The start of NASA, the discovery of Gravity, Pluto not being a planet anymore, all the way to present day and the discovery of Planet 9. I found this website to be one of the most useful interacting websites I have ever used! The timeline lets you add pictures with descriptions under each. It also allows for you to present the timeline in a 3D mode which makes it so much cooler! I wish that I had knew about this website for Social Studies methods as it would have come in handy! I will definitely be using this website in my future classroom, in multiple subjects, for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment